Kasselman fundraiser scheduled for Oct. 5
The Bonner Springs football team along with the city’s fire department and YMCA are teaming up to raise money for a scholarship in Brendon Kasselman’s name.
At the Oct. 5 Bonner Springs vs. Basehor-Linwood football game, the Booster Club will host a tailgate party in which the fire department will bring its trucks and boots for people to donate money.
The YMCA will also allow its parking lot to be used and will help sell commemorative T-shirts for $10.
The Kasselman family plans to attend, and Brendon will be honored before the game.
Those interested in purchasing T-shirts are urged to pre-order by emailing Dawn Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown