Basehor trash service to be delayed because of Labor Day
The city of Basehor’s trash service will be delayed by one day next week because of the Labor Day holiday on Monday.
Solid waste and recycling service will be delayed until Thursday, Sept. 6.
Basehor City Hall will be closed for the holiday Monday, as will the Sentinel’s office in Tonganoxie. The Basehor City Council’s work session for September, which normally takes place on the first Monday of the month, will be moved to 7 p.m. Sept. 10.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament