City council work session agenda: Dec. 3
The Basehor City Council has a work session at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of each month at Basehor City Hall. The council will also hold a special meeting at 7:30 p.m. to discuss non-elected personnel matters pertaining to the search for a new city administrator.
Agenda for the Dec. 3 work session:
• Discuss personnel manual update
• Discuss resolution authorizing bond sale
• Discuss benefit district requirements
To see the information packet for the meeting, click here.
Special meeting agenda
• Move to publish a notice of a public budget hearing to be held at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 17.
• Executive session to discuss non-elected personnel matters.
To see the information packet for the special meeting, click here.
More like this story
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives