Bonner native to graduate with nursing degree
Cassie Lombardino of Bonner Springs is one of 72 baccalaureate students of the Washburn University School of Nursing who will be honored during a recognition and pinning ceremony Friday, Dec. 14, at White Concert Hall on the Washburn campus in Topeka.
Lombardino was a four-year member of the Washburn women’s basketball team. She is the daughter of Dwaine and Cindy Pant of Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements