E-book service now available at Bonner library
The new digital book or e-book service supporting the Kindle and the Nook, as well as Apple and Android devices, now is available at the Bonner Springs City Library.
To check out an e-book, downloadable audiobook, video or music visit sunflowerelibrary.org. This service is in addition to Kansas EZ Library offered through the Kansas State Library.
To check out an item:
• Search by title, author or format. To search for a specific format, such as Kindle or iPod, click “Advanced Search” in the yellow search box. Select “Kindle Book” in Format dropdown for Kindle. Select “Overdrive MP3” in Format dropdown for iPod.
• Select a title and add it to your cart. If a title is not currently available, you may place a hold. You’ll receive an email when the title is available.
• Click “Proceed to Checkout” and select Bonner Springs Library from the Library dropdown.
• Enter your Bonner Springs Library card number and your last name (case sensitive).
• Click “Get for Kindle” or “Download to enjoy your title.”
Titles automatically expire at the end of the two-week lending period, so there are no late fees.
The Basehor Community Library already is a member of the Sunflower eLibrary.
For more information, contact the Bonner library at 913-441-2665.