Pet spay/neuter transport coming Dec. 13, 14 in Lansing
Leavenworth County Humane Society will offer its pet spay/neuter transport Thursday, Dec. 13, to Friday, Dec. 14, from the Lansing 4-H Building, 101 4-H Road.
The program provides care at a reduced cost through a partnership with Great Plains SPCA Animal Medical Center. Open to all Leavenworth County residents, LCHS encourages residents to bring their cats of at least 3 pounds and dogs of at least 16 weeks of age.
The pet packages include surgery, core vaccinations, microchip and parasite treatment as needed for $65 for cats and $95 for dogs.
Feral or barn cats are also welcome and can be spayed/neutered, vaccinated, treated for parasites and identified as sterilized for $25. Traps are available for loan to catch any cats.
For more information or to register, email email@example.com or visit lchsinc.org/spay-neuter-registration. Registration for the transport ends Tuesday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food