Tonganoxie family offering Christmas light show through New Year’s Day
An annual Christmas light show has returned to the Stone Creek subdivision in Tonganoxie.
Ross and Lynnette Boelling again will have a Christmas light show at their home, 600 Hidden Valley Drive.
The light display show in the couple's front yard started Thanksgiving Day and runs from 5:30-10:30 p.m. nightly through New Year's Day.
Visitors can park along the street and tune their vehicle radios to 96.9 FM to listen to the music that coincides with the light show.
The Stone Creek subdivision is just north of U.S. Highway 24-40 near the Stone Creek retail center that includes the Fastrax convenience store.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Bobcats take down Wellington in state opener
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers