Spaghetti dinner to help raise funds for taekwondo trip
The Basehor VFW post will play host to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for United Taekwondo Center from 5 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday.
The all-you-can-eat dinner will raise money to send students to the international championship in South Korea.
The cost is $8. For more information, call the post, 2806 N. 155th St., at 913-724-3481.
More like this story
- Finding some excitement in the 'blah' month
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Searching for signs of Spring to end winter blues
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms