Church celebrates new year with special prayer service
Holy Angels Parish invites residents to celebrate Holy Hour on the Feast of the Holy Name of Jesus at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3.
The Holy Hour will include prayer, scripture and reflections by two Holy Angels parishioners. Therese Horvat will reflect on the biblical significance of Jesus’ name. Mike Eskina will give personal testimony to the importance and value of reverencing Jesus’ name.
For more information, call 913-724-1665.
More like this story
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program