Church celebrates new year with special prayer service
Holy Angels Parish invites residents to celebrate Holy Hour on the Feast of the Holy Name of Jesus at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3.
The Holy Hour will include prayer, scripture and reflections by two Holy Angels parishioners. Therese Horvat will reflect on the biblical significance of Jesus’ name. Mike Eskina will give personal testimony to the importance and value of reverencing Jesus’ name.
For more information, call 913-724-1665.
More like this story
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career