GRES competes for $15,000 music grant
Glenwood Ridge Elementary School has the chance to win a $15,000 grant for its music program by competing in a musical video contest.
Music teacher Cindy Reynolds created a video of students singing Jingle Bells for the contest, which is sponsored by Rack Room Shoes.
To win one of the grants, the GRES video needs to be one of the top four videos with the most votes.
Voting is open now until Jan. 11, and voters can vote daily here.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event