Rollover accident near Basehor results in no serious injuries
A Leavenworth man was treated and released from an area hospital after a rollover accident just east of Basehor on Friday afternoon.
While moving east on U.S. Highway 24-40 near 166th Street at about 1:20 p.m. Friday, the man's vehicle careened from the road and flipped over in a ditch, landing on its top in a creek, according to a Kansas Highway Patrol report.
The driver, Fred Clausen, 61, was taken to Providence Medical Center for possible injuries. A hospital spokeswoman said he was treated and released that same day.
More like this story
- Five injured in rollover accident on 24-40 in Tonganoxie
- Driver declines hospital visit after rollover on U.S. 24-40 near Basehor
- One-vehicle accident occurs Monday morning near Stranger Creek
- Rollover accident reported on 24/40 near Leavenworth County Road 1
- U.S. 24-40 accident in Tonganoxie sends 5 to Lawrence Memorial Hospital