Follow Live: Basehor-Linwood doubleheader vs. Bishop Ward
The Basehor-Linwood boys basketball team will look to make it three-straight victories when it plays host to Bishop Ward (3-11) at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Basehor-Linwood (11-3) has won two-straight since dropping two close ones to Ottawa and Lansing last month. The Bobcats defeated Turner 85-60 on Friday.
The girls have been on a run of their own of late, winning three of their last four games despite a broken arm putting leading scorer Jamie Johnson on the shelf for at least four weeks.
In the Bobcats’ first full game without Johnson, they set a record under coach Noah Simpson with 77 points scored against Turner. Friday’s victory evened the Bobcats’ Kaw Valley League record at 4-4. The Bishop Ward girls are 5-8 overall and 4-5 in the league.
The girls begin the doubleheader at 6 p.m.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months