City of Lansing to be closed Feb. 20 in observance of Presidents Day
City of Lansing offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 20 in observance of the Presidents Day holiday. City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 21. The Lansing Community Library is also closed on Monday, Feb. 20.
A reminder: trash pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23 will not be delayed, as Lansing’s contractor, Deffenbaugh Industries, does not observe the Presidents Day holiday.
For more information, contact Ken Miller at (913) 727-5488 or at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Don Wheeler, Bonner Springs City Band Commission
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs YMCA's Heather Imhoff