Free dental clinic offered for all area residents
Kansas Mission of Mercy will offer a clinic to provide free dental services to area residents Friday, Feb. 17, and Saturday, Feb. 18, in Kansas City, Kan.
The clinic will take place at the 65th and State Avenue Shopping Center. Doors will open at 5:30 a.m. No appointments are required, and patients will be seen on a first come, first served basis. Dental services are available to both children and adults and include fillings cleanings and extractions.
There are no screening or qualification criteria for those seeking dental services. Mission of Mercy is supported by the Kansas Dental Charitable Foundation, and clinics are supported by donations.
For more information, visit ksdentalfoundation.org.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes