Historical society having soup, chili feed Thursday
The Tonganoxie Community Historical Society will have its annual soup and chili feed 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church, 328 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie.
The cost is $7 for adults and $4 for youths 12 and younger. Proceeds will benefit the historical society, which can be found at tonganoxiehistoricalsociety.org. The organization also has a Facebook page. Look for “Tonganoxie Community Historical Society” when searching at facebook.com.
More like this story
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27
- Face to Face: Linwood business owner Kim Miller-Tallman
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts