Round Two: Basehor-Linwood gets second chance at Lansing Friday
It’s been three weeks since Lansing’s Izaiah Grice drained a decisive 3-pointer, since Colin Murphy was called for a controversial foul, since the Bobcats couldn’t get a whistle to stop the clock and since Basehor-Linwood last lost a game.
Sure, the boys have said they haven't had Friday’s rematch circled on their calendar, that they’ve been taking it one game at a time, but now the biggest rematch of the KVL season is upon us. At 7:30 p.m. Basehor-Linwood (13-3) will look to return the favor at 16-1 Lansing and grab a share of first place in the league. The girls (7-9, 5-6) will look to halt a two-game losing streak and return to .500 in league play.
And come back at 7:30 p.m. for live video of the boys game, courtesy of 810 Varsity.
More like this story
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- No. 2 Basehor-Linwood crushes Tonganoxie
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Senior Center volunteers tutor Bonner second graders in reading