Also from February 17
- Food left on stove caused fatal apartment fire in Shawnee
- Unit’s smoke alarm had no battery
- 10:02 a.m., February 17, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m. in print edition on A1
- Food left in a pan on the stove caused the fire that killed a young man and woman inside their Shawnee apartment Friday morning.
- Leavenworth County Commission agenda: Week of Feb. 20
- February 17, 2012
- The Leavenworth County Commission meets regularly at 9 a.m. each Monday and Thursday at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St. in Leavenworth.