State Sen. Holland visiting Basehor Community Library
State Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will have a town-hall meeting at Basehor Community Library early next month.
Holland will appear beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 3, at the library, 1400 158th St. He will remain at the library until about noon. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers