State Sen. Holland visiting Basehor Community Library
State Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, will have a town-hall meeting at Basehor Community Library early next month.
Holland will appear beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 3, at the library, 1400 158th St. He will remain at the library until about noon. The event is open to the public.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas officials awaiting word on tax collections in April
- Kansas legislators struggle to draft tax plan for budget fix
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda