Basehor City Council meeting agenda: Feb. 27
The Basehor City Council has a regular meeting at 7 p.m. on the third Monday of each month. This month's meeting takes place on the fourth Monday because Presidents Day fell on the third Monday.
Agenda for the Feb. 27 meeting:
- Approve Jan. 16 minutes
- Treasurer's report
- Approve Falcon Lakes and Bleachers drinking establishment licenses
- Consider South Side Village Apartments request for support
- Consider Country Place Living sewer connection fee variance request
Click here for a full agenda packet with more information.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament