Tornado watch issued for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties
The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for Douglas, Franklin and Jefferson counties. It is in effect until 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Shawnee County is also included in the tornado watch. In all, 15 counties across the state are under a tornado watch.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Observatory run by Wichita State to close after 35 years
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors