Hollywood Casino announces Feb. 3 opening date
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway announced Monday that it will open to the public on Friday, Feb. 3, pending final regulatory approvals by the State of Kansas and the Kansas Lottery. Grand opening festivities will begin about 11 a.m.
Hollywood Casino will offer 2,000 slot machines and 52 table games with more than 100,000 square feet of gaming space on a single casino floor. The casino will feature five restaurants, including Final Cut Steakhouse, a fine dining restaurant; Epic Buffet; and Turn 2 Lounge, a sports bar overlooking Kansas Speedway.
Hollywood Casino is expected to attract four million guests a year from Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska and beyond. It will have an estimated economic impact of $220 million annually.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer