Basehor-Linwood graduates honored for 4.0 GPA at Washburn
Two students from Basehor were named to the President's Honor Roll for the fall semester at Washburn University in Topeka.
Eleanor M. Heimbaugh and Katelyn M. Staab of Basehor each earned spots on the honor roll for finishing with a semester grade-point average of 4.0 while enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
More like this story
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs volunteer Becky Korgol
- Searching for signs of Spring to end winter blues