Basehor trash service to be delayed
The city of Basehor's trash service will be delayed by one day next week because of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday Monday.
Trash will be picked up Thursday, Jan. 19, instead of on Wednesday.
City offices will be open Monday, but Deffenbaugh Industries, the city's solid waste contractor, will observe the holiday, causing the delay.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas board to pick developer for new state-owned casino