Brownback to speak at LCDC meeting in Leavenworth
Gov. Sam Brownback will speak in Leavenworth next week at the Leavenworth County Development Corporation's annual meeting.
Brownback will be the featured speaker at the luncheon meeting, which will take place at 11:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 20, at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St. in Leavenworth.
Tickets for the event are $25 each. Reservations are due by Friday, Jan. 13, and can be made by contacting Cecilia Harry of LCDC at (913) 727-6111 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- No. 2 Basehor-Linwood boys roll past Spring Hill