Bonner police investigate body found in creek
Bonner Springs police continue to investigate the discovery of a body in a Bonner Springs creek Sunday.
Lt. George Collins said a resident out on a walk discovered the woman, described as a white female in her early to mid-40s, about 4:54 p.m. Sunday in the creek along Springvalley Avenue between Kump and Shadyside avenues.
Collins said the police have identified the woman, who was a Bonner Springs resident, but are not releasing her name until they have notified her family.
At this time, Collins said police do not consider the death a homicide, but the investigation is ongoing.
Watch bonnersprings.com for more information as it becomes available.
More like this story
- Police identify woman found dead in Bonner creek
- Bonner police investigate body found downtown
- Police continue to await autopsy results in downtown death but do not suspect homicide
- Police investigation continues into downtown Bonner death
- Police release name of man found dead Monday in downtown Bonner