Police identify woman found dead in Bonner creek
Bonner Springs police have released the name of a Bonner Springs woman discovered dead in a Bonner Springs creek Sunday, Jan. 15.
Lt. George Collins said the woman was identified as Ursula Denley-Malton, 44. While police have not determined the cause of death, Collins said no foul play is suspected.
A resident out on a walk discovered Denley-Malton about 4:54 p.m. Sunday in the creek along Springvalley Avenue between Kump and Shadyside avenues.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget