Police identify woman found dead in Bonner creek
Bonner Springs police have released the name of a Bonner Springs woman discovered dead in a Bonner Springs creek Sunday, Jan. 15.
Lt. George Collins said the woman was identified as Ursula Denley-Malton, 44. While police have not determined the cause of death, Collins said no foul play is suspected.
A resident out on a walk discovered Denley-Malton about 4:54 p.m. Sunday in the creek along Springvalley Avenue between Kump and Shadyside avenues.
More like this story
- Bonner police investigate body found in creek
- Police release name of man found dead Monday in downtown Bonner
- Police say dead bodies at Bonner Springs hotel likely a case of murder-suicide
- Police investigation continues into downtown Bonner death
- Autopsy results in downtown death may be a long time coming, police say