Holy-Field Winery celebrating Kansas Day with cake, music
Basehor's Holy-Field Vineyard & Winery will celebrate Kansas Day on Sunday with a “Home on the Range” party.
The free event is 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Holy-Field, 18807 158th St.
The party will feature cake and music to celebrate the 151st anniversary of Kansas' statehood.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas