League of Women Voters to discuss plans, issues for year
The League of Women Voters of Leavenworth County will meet in Leavenworth this weekend.
The meeting will be 9:15 a.m. Saturday at the Leavenworth Public Library, 417 Spruce St. in Leavenworth.
The group will discuss issues and plans for the rest of the year, including the possibility of becoming an organized League. Currently it is an outreach unit of the state League of Women Voters.
Any adult is welcome.
More like this story
- County commissioner shuns bilingual Spanish TV reporter
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism
- Basehor VFW plans show of patriotism Friday for Loyalty Day
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education