Basehor City Council, Planning Commission to meet jointly Wednesday
The Basehor City Council and the Basehor Planning Commission will have a special joint meeting this week.
The meeting will be at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Basehor Community Library, 1400 158th St. The two bodies will discuss a number of planning issues, but no actions will be taken.
Agenda for the special joint meeting:
- Potential city boundaries and annexation discussion
- Comprehensive plan update
- Kansas Highway 7 Corridor Plan update
- U.S. Highway 24-40 Corridor Plan update
- Future special benefit district requirements
- Sewer system master plan update
- Discuss utility rate study
- Executive session, if needed