Basehor-Linwood Middle School fall sports schedule revealed
Basehor-Linwood Middle School fall sports with begin as followed:
• Football will start on Aug. 13 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Cross-country will start on Aug. 13 from 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
• Volleyball tryouts will begin on Aug. 15 from 3:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. and continue until Aug. 17.
More detailed information with be given out the first day of practice for all sports. All athletes coming out for fall sports will need a current physical form on file.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement