Basehor-Linwood Middle School fall sports schedule revealed
Basehor-Linwood Middle School fall sports with begin as followed:
• Football will start on Aug. 13 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Cross-country will start on Aug. 13 from 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
• Volleyball tryouts will begin on Aug. 15 from 3:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. and continue until Aug. 17.
More detailed information with be given out the first day of practice for all sports. All athletes coming out for fall sports will need a current physical form on file.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites