Basehor City Council meeting agenda: July 16
The Basehor City Council has a regular meeting at 7 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.
Agenda for the July 16 meeting:
- Approve June 4, June 18 and June 25 meeting minutes
- Approve June treasurer's report
- Resolution 2012-12: KDOT agreement No. 112-12
- Resolution 2012-13: KDOT agreement No. 113-12
- Ordinance No. 613: approve 2804 N. 155th St. rezoning
- Approve agreement with Electronic Transaction Systems Corporation
- Consider short-term conditional-use permit: Basehor Chamber of Commerce Circus
- Employee salary range review
- 2013 operating budget review
- Establish 2013 budget public hearing date
- Consider Pinehurst roundabout renovation
- Leavenworth County Sewer District No. 3 annexation
A full agenda packet with more information is available for download at right.