Bonner city band to play indoors once again
The heat is pushing the Bonner Springs City Band's weekly concert indoors once again, band co-director Bill Turley announced Monday.
It will move from its usual location at Kelly Murphy Park to Bonner Springs High School for Thursday's performance, which will begin at 8:30 as usual. Highs are predicted around 100 degrees and lows around 80 for the next several days. This is the third time the band has decided to move indoors.
More like this story
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases