Bonner city band to play indoors once again
The heat is pushing the Bonner Springs City Band's weekly concert indoors once again, band co-director Bill Turley announced Monday.
It will move from its usual location at Kelly Murphy Park to Bonner Springs High School for Thursday's performance, which will begin at 8:30 as usual. Highs are predicted around 100 degrees and lows around 80 for the next several days. This is the third time the band has decided to move indoors.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education