Basehor City Council meeting agenda: June 18
Vacation pay for former administrator Loughry included
On the consent agenda for the Basehor City Council's meeting Monday is a payment to former city administrator Mark Loughry for about $16,000 worth of accrued paid time off.
Items on the consent agenda are approved with one vote at the beginning of each council meeting.
The full agenda for Monday's council meeting, 7 p.m. at Basehor City Hall:
- Approve May 7 special meeting and May 21 regular session minutes
- Approve treasurer's report
- Approve city attorney agreement for services
- Approve paid time off compensation for former city administrator
- Approve Hartford retirement plan renewal
- Basehor Boulevard and 155th Street improvements assessment public hearing
- Consider special assessment ordinance
- USD 458 request for application fee exemption — fireworks stand
- Employee health benefits renewals — resolution 2012-09
- Appointment of planning commission member — Tracey Hannah
A full agenda packet is available for download at left.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Some Wichita city officials open to discuss Confederate flag
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life