Road closing north of Basehor
Beginning on Tuesday of next week, 163rd Street north of Basehor will be closed while Leavenworth County conducts improvements and replaces a bridge.
The road will be closed to through traffic between Fairmount Road and Cattlemont Drive. The project is scheduled to be finished in late summer or early fall.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books