Basehor City Council meeting for closed session Monday
The Basehor City Council has called for a special meeting for tonight, for which the only agenda item is a closed session.
The council will meet at 6 p.m. at Basehor City Hall for an executive session to discuss matters covered by attorney-client privilege. Mayor David Breuer said last week that the council would not vote or take any action tonight.
More like this story
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- 6 Kansas school districts to close early, cite budget cuts
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer