Moran to speak at Mayor’s Banquet
U. S. Senator Jerry Moran has accepted an invitation to be the featured speaker at the Mayor’s Banquet, the opening event of Tiblow Days, according Mayor Clausie Smith and Judy Cox, president of the Bonner Springs Rotary Club, co-sponsor of the event.
The dinner is set for Thursday, Aug. 23, at Bonner Springs High School. Additional details and ticket information will be announced in the coming weeks.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event