Area students earn honors at Pittsburg State
Several students from Basehor and Bonner Springs landed on the spring 2012 honor roll at Pittsburg State University.
Phillip Rogers of Basehor, a senior Spanish and French major, earned All-A Scholastic Honors for completing at least six semester hours while receiving a grade of “A” for all course work.
Receiving Dean’s Scholastic Honors were Ashley Mance of Basehor, a senior political science major; Kylie Breitenbach of Basehor, a senior psychology and marketing major; and Nicole Bishop of Bonner Springs, a senior English and physical education major. Those students earned a grade-point average of at least 3.6 with no grade lower than a “B,” while completing at least six semester hours.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Face to Face: Edwardsville paramedic Christy Johnson
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere