Basehor City Council work session agenda: July 2
The Basehor City Council has a work session at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of each month at Basehor City Hall.
Agenda for the July 2 work session:
- Employee salary range review
- 2013 operating budget introduction
- Discuss utility rate study
- Discuss Pinehurst roundabout renovation
- Online utility billing update
- Discuss 2804 N. 155th St. rezoning request
- Leavenworth County Sewer District No. 3 annexation follow-up
- Discuss Kansas Department of Transportation reimbursement agreement for 155th and 158th streets
- Discuss 2012 pavement management plan
- Executive session, if needed
A full agenda packet with more information is available for download at left.