Basehor students appear on KU honor rolls
Fall 2011 honor rolls at Kansas University included nine students from Basehor.
Criteria for the honor rolls vary among the university's academic units.
Basehor students on the lists, announced by KU this week, include: Melanie Brigitte Archange, a senior studying supply changed management, School of Business honor roll; Amelia Marie Bartkoski, a senior studying management and leadership and marketing, School of Business honor roll; David Wayne Beck, a first-year pharmacy student, School of Pharmacy honor roll; Nathaniel William Beck, a junior studying pharmacy, School of Pharmacy honor roll; Brenda Rose Bullock, a junior studying health information management, School of Allied Health honor roll; Natalie Freeman, a senior studying mathematics, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences honor roll; Emily Ann McDowell, a sophomore studying pre-medicine, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences honor roll; Scott Charles Ogilvie, a senior studying psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences honor roll; and Kristen N. Polizzi, a freshman studying news and information, School of Journalism honor roll.
More like this story
- Bonner Springs Aquatic Center announces 'Doogie Poolooza'
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs YMCA's Heather Imhoff
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament