Republicans to have caucus Saturday in Leavenworth
Leavenworth County Republicans can let their voices be heard in the presidential nomination process at the county's Republican Presidential Caucus this weekend.
The caucus will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday at Leavenworth High School, 2012 10th Ave. in Leavenworth. Doors to the event will open at 8:30 a.m., and officials recommend that caucus-goers show up early.
Representatives for the presidential candidates will be available to answer questions, and refreshments will be available. Only registered Republicans may participate.
For updates, check the Leavenworth County Republican Party's website, lvncountygop.com.
More like this story
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Old Mid-Continent Airport terminal auction yields $83,000
- Local softball players named to all-state teams
- Four soccer players named to all-state teams