Construction at U.S. 24-40 and K-16 starts today, expected to last through Thursday in Tonganoxie
Eastbound and westbound left lanes at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16 will be closed for about 1,000 feet north and east of the intersection for utility work 9 a.m.-3 p.m. today through Thursday in Tonganoxie.
There will be a 12-foot lane width restriction in both directions during the project work hours. Superloads need to use alternate routes during the project work hours.
Drivers should expect minor delays and should use caution through the project work zone.
Project work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, March 15, weather permitting.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Reviewing the legacy of a 'good, but unfortunate' president
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council