Construction at U.S. 24-40 and K-16 starts today, expected to last through Thursday in Tonganoxie
Eastbound and westbound left lanes at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16 will be closed for about 1,000 feet north and east of the intersection for utility work 9 a.m.-3 p.m. today through Thursday in Tonganoxie.
There will be a 12-foot lane width restriction in both directions during the project work hours. Superloads need to use alternate routes during the project work hours.
Drivers should expect minor delays and should use caution through the project work zone.
Project work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, March 15, weather permitting.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Dirty politics nothing new, even in Bonner Springs
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants