Basehor City Council work session and special meeting agenda: May 7
The Basehor City Council has called for a special meeting just before its work session Monday.
The special meeting is set for 6:50 p.m. Monday, and on the agenda is the approval of two ordinances and one resolution regarding the refinancing of state loans.
Agenda for the May 7 special meeting:
- Consider charter ordinance for the sewer improvement debt issuance (refinance the Kansas Department of Health and Environment load).
- Consider ordinance to designate Wolf Creek Parkway as a main trafficway (refinance the Kansas Department of Transportation loan).
- Consider prepayment authorization for the KDHE and KDOT loans.
Agenda for the May 7 work session:
- Discuss city prosecutor agreement
- Discuss Affinis Corp. agreement
- Discuss preliminary plat for Pinehurst North Fourth Plat, submitted by Community National Bank
- Discuss final plat for Pinehurst North Fourth Plat, submitted by Community National Bank
- Discuss a rezoning from a suburban residential district to a single-family residential district, submitted by Hubbel Family Trust
- Discuss health benefit renewals
- Executive session, if needed