Basehor-Linwood Virtual School enrollment open
Enrollment is now open for the 2012-13 school year at Basehor-Linwood Virtual School.
The school, established in 1998 as the first K-12 virtual school in Kansas, provides a choice to students who need an alternative to traditional schools. It’s also an option for people currently seeking a GED who would prefer an accredited high school diploma.
Its classes are taught by full-time teachers in the Basehor-Linwood school district. There is no age limit, and previously earned high school credits will transfer.
For more information, call (913) 724-1727 and speak with director Brenda DeGroot, extension 102, or assistant director Nicole Hodges-Williams, extension 106, or visit www.blvs.org.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Kansas House panel working on plan to raise various taxes