Salvation Army job fair approaches
The Salvation Army, in cooperation with the Workforce Partnership, is hosting its Second Annual Job Fair Tuesday, May 22. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Salvation Army Harbor Light Village, 6723 State Ave., Kansas City, Kan.
Representatives from area businesses in the Kansas City metro area including Avila University, Fry Wagner Moving and Storage and Omega and Sunflower Health Care will be on hand to interview potential applicants for mostly entry-level positions. The job fair is open to the public and registration is not required. Job seekers are encouraged to wear attire appropriate for a job interview and bring multiple copies of their resumes to the event. Attendees are asked not to bring children.
Workforce Partnership encourages participants to contact their local Workforce Center for job preparation services. For more information, contact Angela Cannizzaro at 913-232-5400.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation