U.S. 24-40 construction work in Tonganoxie expected to finish Thursday
Construction work on U.S. 24-40 near Kansas Highway 16 in Tonganoxie is expected to finish up Thursday.
Work started Monday morning with the two southbound lanes and northbound left turn lane being closed from U.S. 24-40 and K-16 to about 300 feet north for repair work on a sanitary sewer line.
Traffic signals at the intersection are flashing red during construction work.
More like this story
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- 2 charged after niece rescued from sweltering car in Kansas
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation