U.S. 24-40 construction work in Tonganoxie expected to finish Thursday
Construction work on U.S. 24-40 near Kansas Highway 16 in Tonganoxie is expected to finish up Thursday.
Work started Monday morning with the two southbound lanes and northbound left turn lane being closed from U.S. 24-40 and K-16 to about 300 feet north for repair work on a sanitary sewer line.
Traffic signals at the intersection are flashing red during construction work.
More like this story
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly