Registration for May youth softball camp nearing
The registration deadline for a three-day softball camp is approaching.
The camp, which is open to students in grades 1-9, will take place at the Basehor-Linwood softball field from May 29-31 and costs $30 per player.
Players will receive instruction on hitting, bunting, position play, base running and sliding.
Each player needs to bring a glove, bat, cleats or athletic shoes, warm-up pants for sliding and a water bottle.
The registration deadline is May 25. Grades 1-3 will receive instruction 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. each day, grades 4-6 will follow at 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and, lastly, grades 7-9 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Those registering are being asked to make checks payable to Bobcats Softball and mail them to Susan Mayberry, BLHS Head Softball Coach, 10121 Delmar Lane, Overland Park, KS 66207. For more information call 913-341-7441 or send email to Mayberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration form, which can be found on the left side of this page, must also be completed and mailed with the check.
More like this story
- Kansas trooper marks 10K Twitter followers with CHiPs star
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Taking a tour up North
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas joins partnership to market region to film industry