Basehor student graduates from Massachusetts university
A student from Basehor graduated from Bentley University in Waltham, Mass., this spring.
Aaron K. Stonacek of Basehor earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the business school near Boston, graduating May 19. He majored in mathematics, was a four-year member of the men’s hockey team and has accepted an actuarial position with Massachusetts Mutual in Enfield, Conn.
He was one of about 1,114 graduates of Bentley this spring. Larry Lucchino, president and CEO of the Boston Red Sox, spoke at the undergraduate commencement exercises.
Stonacek is the son of Bob and Trudy Stonacek of Basehor, and he graduated from Blue Valley Northwest High School in Overland Park.
More like this story
- Hostess plant in Lenexa to reopen
- Letter: Blast a show of community pride
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms