Basehor-Linwood school board hires teachers in special meeting
During a special meeting Wednesday evening, the Basehor-Linwood school board voted to hire two teachers for the 2012-13 school year.
By a 5-0 vote, the board approved the hiring of Jason Tatkenhorst as social studies teacher and head girls basketball coach at Basehor-Linwood High School and Elizabeth Steele as science teacher at BLHS.
Members Gary Johnson and Eric Dove were absent.
More like this story
- Basehor chamber brings circus to town Sept. 3
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball