Leavenworth County United Way runs fall campaign
The fall campaign for Leavenworth County United Way has only reached about 40 percent of its $390,000 goal so far.
The United Way helps fund more than 15 local charities and organizations that provide services in Leavenworth County, including Alliance Against Family Violence, American Red Cross (Leavenworth County), Basehor Linwood Assistance Services (BLAS), Basehor Backpack Buddies, Boy and Girl Scouts, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Leavenworth County Special Olympics, the Salvation Army and many more.
To volunteer or donate to the campaign, visit www.unitedwaylvco.org or call 913-682-2592.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County United Way drive ends short of 2010 goal
- United Way campaign kicking off Friday; Kelley's Grille chipping in with benefit
- United Way campaign puts focus on caring
- Leavenworth County United Way 2011 campaign to kickoff Sept. 10
- Leavenworth County United Way campaign to kick off FRIday