Leavenworth holiday parade will be Nov. 30
The Leavenworth Main Street Program will have its annual Holiday Lighted Parade at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 in downtown Leavenworth.
The parade is in conjunction with the holiday open house, which runs from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. that Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
In addition to the parade, the evening will include holiday entertainment with the mayor’s tree lighting at Haymarket Square, Seventh and Cherokee streets. Leavenworth Parks and Recreation will sponsor a holiday bazaar at Haymarket Square on Friday evening from 4 to 8 p.m., and downtown businesses will have holiday open houses until 9 p.m. Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Santa will arrive in Leavenworth via the Holiday Lighted Parade on Friday evening.
For more information, visit leavenworthmainstreet.com.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- BLHS senior noted among incoming Pitt State students
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key